Job#170426SR Sales Representative – Lumber – North Carolina
Location: United States
Wage: $70 - $85k+/year depending on experience
Education Required: BS Degree in Marketing preferred
Years Experience Required: The idea candidate must have a minimum of 4 years lumber sales experience in northeastern North Carolina and Virginia for hardwood and softwood lumber.
Apply: If you are interested in this job and have the required skills, please submit your resume in MS Word
The Sales Representative will provide lumber sales support for a sawmill in North Carolina.
- Provides support for developing and Implementing Marketing and Sales Plans
- Leads Key Account Management and Daily Sales Activities
- Develops and sells to key accounts
- Supports Business Development Strategy and Implementation
- Extensive experience in hardwood and softwood sales in North Carolina and Virginia area at least.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and sales team development skills
- Extensive Lumber Industry Network
- Experience selling to large retail customers and buying groups
- History of business development success
- Sales Management experience preferred
- University degree preferred.
- Computer utilization and experience with business software, sales development tools and marketing
General Performance Expectations:
- Support sales team for sales growth, enhanced margins, and new market and product development
- Work with company Leadership Team to drive improvements, take advantage of opportunities and provide input on daily orders and shipments
- Assist in company sales forecast, pricing, buying and revenue goals
- Travel as necessary to meet with customers, prospects and trade shows
If you are interested in this job and have the required skills, please submit your resume in MS Word to info@TopWoodJobs.com including the job title and number.
You will not hold us responsible for our contacting and relaying reference checks to our clients. Supply a cover letter in reference to the job(s) you are applying for. Only candidates that meet the job qualifications will be contacted, but we will hold on to your resume if submitted for future possible jobs.
Job through www.TopWoodJobs.com